Through their companies, their work in the community and their involvement in nonprofits, a number of First Coast women have shaped the area in which we live.
Although they come from different backgrounds and have different goals, these Women of Influence are united in the wide-ranging impacts they have had on those around them, standing as true leaders in Jacksonville’s business community. For more than 10 years, the Business Journal has honored such women, who serve as mentors and role models, helping others find and use their voices.
This year, we selected from a record number of nominations to find 17 women who lead the way in molding our community. We’re grateful for their contributions and hope you find inspiration in their stories.
- Teri Sowder - Dixon Hughes Goodman
- Cathy Chambers - JAXUSA Partnership
- Charu Raheja - TriageLogic LLC
- Heather Quick - The Quick Law Group
- Ellen Sullivan - Jacksonville Women's Business Center
- Lynne Elliott - Medtronic
- Tracey Westbrook - Atlantic Beach Urban Farms
- Sara Hale - Coastal Cloud
- Estrellita Redmon, MD, MBA - St. Vincent's HealthCare
- Ryan Hallett - Black Knight Financial Services
- Gerri Sexsion - Jax Federal Credit Union
- Jamie Burgess - RSM US LLP
- Jennifer Plotkin - TD Bank
- Katie Dearing - The Dearing Law Firm, P.A.
- Meredith Lego Acosta
- Katherine Way - Katherine Way Collections
- Stacey Barton - Haskell